In Education Exposed, Kelly Matthews (writing under a pseudonym) uses her personal experiences in teaching and leading in inner-city schools to explain why public schools are failing and what lawmakers need to do about it. She explains the nuts and bolts of public education and exposes the skeletons in their closet in order to paint an accurate picture of what is really going on in the schools.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED:
• whether or not the exorbitant amount you pay to send your child to private school is worth it, or
• why teachers say they are underpaid, or
• why urban school systems can’t seem to get it together, or
• why so many teachers leave the profession within five years, or
• why college freshmen can’t manage to write in complete sentences?
If you can answer “Yes!” to any of these concerns, then this book is for you.